The Global Sustainability Resource Center is now accepting applications for funding for student attendance and participation in sustainability-related conferences in Summer and Fall 2018. The GSRC has a limited pool of funds to support student conference participation. Undergraduates and graduate students across all academic programs are encouraged to apply.
Upcoming sustainability-related conferences include, for example:
To apply, please submit a cover letter and list of expenses to firstname.lastname@example.org. These materials should address:
- Conference details (what, when, where, why)
- A detailed account of all anticipated expenses in table format
- Whether the applicant has been invited to present or speak at the conference
- Information on other sources of funding the applicant has applied for and what funding has been received so far (if any)
- How participation in the conference will contribute to the applicant’s professional development and academic goals
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Applications are due June 29th. After this date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted.