Attn: Students — Job Opportunities in GSRC / Housing Sustainability
Are you passionate about sustainability and social justice?
The following positions serve in critical roles to support the mission and vision of UCI Student Housing’s Sustainability Program in partnership with the Global Sustainability Resource Center (GSRC).
- GSRC Office Coordinator (June 2016 –June 2017)
- The GSRC Office Coordinator will manage daily operations of the Global Sustainability Resource Center, administer Center communications, as well as place, train, and oversee GSRC and Student Housing Sustainability Interns.
- EarthReps Coordinator (September 2016—June 2017)
- The EarthReps Coordinator oversees the recruitment, training, and progress of up to 20 students as Earth Representatives. EarthReps is a student training and community building internship for undergraduate on-campus residents offering education, skills, and hands-on experiences broadly related to sustainability.
- Residence Life Undergraduate Programmer (September 2016—June 2017)
- The Sustainability Undergraduate Residence Life Programmer will manage or provide support to specific projects that serve campus residents, residence life student staff, and residential community representative bodies. The programmer will work to design, promote, implement, and evaluate sustainability initiatives throughout the Housing Department. The Sustainability Programmer will be a representative to the Resident Housing Association (RHA).
How To Apply
You may apply for all positions in one form. Please note which you are interested in and the order of preference.
Extended Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 11 at 11:59 p.m.