March 22, 23, 24
Held on the University of California, Irvine Campus at the Henry Samueli School of Engineering Complex
A gathering of global energy professionals focused on the business and technology issues of:
- Utility distribution Microgrids
- End user deployments
- Remote Microgrids
- The economics of Microgrids
- Microgrid controllers
To capture an integrated view of clean energy systems more effectively than any other forum, the Microgrid Global Summit also addresses:
- The spectrum of clean energy generation
- Modernization of the Microgrid to a smart resource
- The nexus of clean transportation and the grid
Organized by the Advanced Power and Energy Program at UC Irvine.
Take advantage of discounted early registration rates.
For registration and event details please visit the website: http://www.apep.uci.edu/icepag2016/