Applications are due on or before 1:00 p.m., Friday, July 8, 2022. Applications must include the required elements specified below. Submit application materials as a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter
- Explain your interest in the Carbon Neutrality Initiative and other sustainability efforts at UCI Medical Center and your experience working on sustainability initiatives.
- Indicate if you are applying for the Student Engagement or Climate Action Fellowship
- If you are applying for the Student Engagement Fellowship, describe successful communication, outreach, and engagement efforts you’ve conducted.
- If you are applying for the Climate Action Fellowship, describe the project you propose and how it will benefit the planet, UCI Health, and/or the whole UC.
- Acknowledge you have read the General Responsibilities and Expectations and confirm you understand the reporting requirements and mandatory meetings/trainings.
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)