Now Hiring for 2022-2023 Student Internships
- SRC Office Coordinator
- Media and Marketing Coordinator (2 positions)
- Academic Coordinator
- Housing EarthReps Coordinator
- Housing Res Life Programming Coordinator
- Food Fellow
- *Additional positions to follow for the Carbon Neutrality Initiative and Global Food Initiative Fellows (see previous)
- *Accepting Campus as a Living lab applications here.
Applicants should be passionate about the environment and related social justice issues. They should be self-starters and have an enthusiasm for sharing their knowledge and experience with other students.
See full job descriptions at this link.
To apply, complete this qualtrics form. You may apply for multiple positions in one form. Please note which you are interested in and the order of preference.
Priority Application Deadline: Sunday, May 1 at 11:59pm. Positions open until filled.
During the Application process, you will be required to answer some short questions. We have provided the 250 word essay questions here for you to review and prepare your answers.
- Why are you interested in the position(s) for which you are applying? (Please respond separately for each position you are applying for.)
- Is there a social and/or environmental issue that means the most to you? Why?
- How will your skills and experiences enhance efforts of the Sustainability Resource Center(SRC) and/or Housing community as we grow a culture of sustainability on campus?
- Describe your approach to leadership for sustainability related projects. Please also describe your experience in working in a mentor, leadership, or independent role (if any).
- Share your experience or understanding of how issues of equity, power, and privilege operate in relation to sustainability.
Please be prepared to submit as one document:
- Resume or List of Activities, including contact information for 2 References
- A writing or graphic project sample
- Optional cover letter
These positions are available to all students regardless of immigration status. We will work to make sure that all students feel included, respected, and safe in order to best heighten each student’s’ experience. If you feel that you need any kind of assistance as you are affected by either your immigration status or a loved one (family member, parents, friends, partner) feel free to contact the UCI DREAM Center at email@example.com.
If you are encountering difficulty with the application, or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact Rachel Harvey, firstname.lastname@example.org.